Eldom Eco water heater has a capacity of 10 liters. It is mainly constructed for the under sink and kitchen cupboard installation. Its features make it ideal for all the hard water areas and can be used easily with standard taps or mixes.
Eldom unvented water heater is an EU Production, has all the safety features and quality standards. It is a reliable, durable, energy-efficient, and cost-effective water heater.
All of its products such as valves, shower & boilers are approved by WRAS, which means these products are undergone through mechanical and water quality testing. So, there are minimum chances of any type of faults and issues related to the parts of this water heater.
There is a possibility of heat loss is minimal because of having excellent features of the insulation of solid polyurethane foam ECO.
The installation process of this water heater is very easy and effortless. It is supplied with an installation kit that consists of an inlet with a combined safety valve and screws. It can be connected directly to the cold water mains supply and uses ½ BSP fittings. The capacity of this water heater is 10 ltr which is appropriate for one kitchen sink or 2 small hand washbasins. The thermoelastic temperature control range is from 7C to 75C. The Eldom eco water is completely assembled, so there is not any requirement for any additional accessories or installment components.
- It comes with the 3 years warranty and 2 years on its electrical parts.
- Compact size, perfect for installation in kitchens
- For installation- supplied with cold water drain off valve and wall fixing kit
- Modern and stylish design
- Eternal mechanical thermostat feature to adjust the water temperature
- Reliable water heater gives “6-level protection”
- The modern formula of anti-corrosion cathode protection and wear-proof zirconium enamel, provide it durability.
- External mechanical thermo-regulator- for adjusting the heating temperature of the water
- Illuminated power switch
- Energy-Efficient- losses minimal heat, 30 mm of insulation is coated on the tank, type-penopolyrethan
- Approved by UK WRAS
- Stated Volume: 10 L
- Power Rating is 2 KW/230 V
- Mentioned pressure [MPs]: 0.8
- Weight: 8 kg
- Dimension (Height x Width x Depth) in mm : 430 x 285 x 288